Axcaliber Traditional Moulding Cutter
- Manufactured using the very latest technology
- SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC
- Diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide tip
- Virtual mirror finish ensures durable, clean cutter
- Thick Teflon coating enables cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/4" shank
Options and Pricing
|Product Code||Product Description||Price|
|666195||Axcaliber Edge Moulding Router Cutter - D=22.2 - X=25.6 - R=1.98mm - S=1/4"(6.35mm)||£37.45|
A deeper profile than the Classic moulding, this profile has many uses in joinery or furniture making. Some very attractive picture frames could also be produced using this cutter.
|Specification for Axcaliber Traditional Moulding Cutter:|
How to Buy
The BriMarc range is available through a network of nationwide stockists.
Choose a category below to view more products:
If you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us