Axcaliber Table Top Moulding Cutter
- Manufactured using the very latest technology
- SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45HRC
- Diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide tip
- Virtual mirror finish ensures durable, clean cutter
- Thick Teflon coating enables cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/2" shank
Options and Pricing
|Product Code||Product Description||Price|
|666201||Axcaliber Thumb Mould Router Cutter - D=63.5 - X=19.85 - R1=6.35 - R2=9.525 - S=1/2"(12.7mm)||£68.52|
Produced using advanced technology on up-to-the-minute multi axis CNC machinery. Shanks made from SAE4140 steel hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC, renowned for its hardness and strength, and the tips are made from diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide. A virtual mirror finish ensures a durable, clean cutter capable of holding a sharp edge and a thick Teflon coating enables the cutters to remain free of resin. All cutters are produced with high shearing angles.
|Specification for Axcaliber Table Top Moulding Cutter:|
How to Buy
The BriMarc range is available through a network of nationwide stockists.
Choose a category below to view more products:
If you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us