Axcaliber Premium Bandsaw Blades 2.845mm
- M42 high speed steel with 8% Cobalt welded to high strength spring steel alloy backing
- Milled teeth ensure long life, fatigue resistant blade with HSS tooth tips.
- High resistance to heat, abrasion, and vibration allows faster cutting rates
- Variable pitch teeth for a wider range of applications
- Reduced sawing harmonics for quieter, reduced vibration cutting
- Brilliant for all types of timbers or man made board materials
- Long life span of the blade
- Excellent for re-cycled timbers as the risk of accidental nail damage is almost nil
- Cost per cut ratio is lower due to the much increased life and resistance to damage or fatigue
Options and Pricing
|Product Code||Product Description||Price|
|212026||Axcaliber Premium Blade 2,845mm(112") x 13mm(1/2") x 6-10 Tpi||£36.96|
|212035||Axcaliber Premium Blade 2,845mm(112") x 13mm(1/2") x 10-14 Tpi||£36.96|
This blade material is specially constructed by electron beam welding an M42 high speed steel strip to a high strength spring steel alloy backing material. The teeth are milled into the HSS strip resulting in a long life, fatigue resistant blade with HSS tooth tips. The resistance to heat, abrasion and vibration allows faster cutting rates over a wide range of materials. Vari-pitch tooth profile is used for a wider range of cross sectional sizes and to reduce noise and vibration. Very little risk of damage due to accidendal nail impact make these blades ideal for use on reclaimed timbers. Cut all types of timbers extremely well, especially man made boards where the glue has very little effect on the blades' life.
|Specification for Axcaliber Premium Bandsaw Blades 2.845mm:|
How to Buy
The BriMarc range is available through a network of nationwide stockists.
Choose a category below to view more products:
If you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us