Axcaliber Premium Bandsaw Blades 2,100mm
- M42 high speed steel with 8% Cobalt welded to high strength spring steel alloy backing
- Milled teeth ensure long life, fatigue resistant blade with HSS tooth tips.
- High resistance to heat, abrasion, and vibration allows faster cutting rates
- Variable pitch teeth for a wider range of applications
- Reduced sawing harmonics for quieter, reduced vibration cutting
- Long life span of the blade
- Cost per cut ratio is lower due to the much increased life and resistance to damage or fatigue
Options and Pricing
|Product Code||Product Description||Price|
|951598||Axcaliber Premium Blade 2,100mm(82.6") x 19mm x 10-14 Tpi||£30.96|
This blade material is specially constructed by electron beam welding an M42 high speed steel strip to a high strength spring steel alloy backing material. The teeth are milled into the HSS strip resulting in a long life, fatigue resistant blade with HSS tooth tips. The resistance to heat, abrasion and vibration allows faster cutting rates over a wide range of materials. Vari-pitch tooth profile is used for a wider range of cross sectional sizes and to reduce noise and vibration. Cut all types of steels extremely well, especially stainless and other exotics.
|Specification for Axcaliber Premium Bandsaw Blades 2,100mm:|
How to Buy
The BriMarc range is available through a network of nationwide stockists.
Choose a category below to view more products:
If you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us