Axcaliber Premium 254mm Negative Rake Saw Blade
- Micro-grained TCT tips for a sharper, longer lasting edge
- Resin damped, laser cut plates reduce noise when cutting
- 5° negative hook angle, especially suited to mitre saws
- 3.2mm kerf, 2.2mm plate thickness
- 80 teeth for a super fine cut
- 30mm bore, reducing bushes available
Options and Pricing
|Product Code||Product Description||Price|
|501168||Axcaliber Premium TCT Saw Blade 254mm x 3.2mm x 30mm x 80T (Neg Rake)||£99.22|
Axcaliber Premium circular saw blades are from the world's largest blade manufacturer. Using the latest production techniques and the best materials, the Premium blades feature micro-grained TCT tips and resin damped laser cut plates to substantially reduce noise while cutting. The bore size is 30mm, a range of bore reducing bushes is available. This negative rake blade is the perfect choice for a professional mitre saw or workshop circular saws of all types. The rake of the tooth will help prevent the blade from grabbing, creating a smoother, safer cut. The finish is first class on all natural timbers or man-made boards.
|Specification for Axcaliber Premium 254mm Negative Rake Saw Blade:|
How to Buy
The BriMarc range is available through a network of nationwide stockists.
Choose a category below to view more products:
If you have a query, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us